I'm not running marathons or triathalons, but let me tell you what is happening here. Last Spring I invited a distributor to start a fitness challenge of racewalking. She brought along a friend, who started on the products so that she also could also reach optimal levels in her training. All of us are past athletes, one a runner, one a skier/trekker/etc., me an equestrian. All of us in our 50's, and all just going into or going through menopause~which trumps all past athletic abilities...just because..and all with injuries. One gal plantar fasceitis, one a pulled hamstring that never healed, one balance issues, torn miniscus(sp) and arthritis. We have reached a level of consistently doing speeds of 12 minute miles (sometimes even 9 minute miles), and are all headed to half marathons and eventually marathons. We all have used the Provantage consistently to work out muscle issues, Innergize is an essential, add the basics several times a day and we've been set! I seriously twisted my ankle and broke a toe last summer, and other than a week off for the toe, haven't had to miss a beat. Results? Three very healthy mid-fifties gals, one new Master Affiliate referring people, and a distributor who's reached goals she never thought possible and became committed to putting the best in her body. Here's to being better than we ever imagined possible. We've put Reliv products to the test, and they exceeded our hopes...so did we. :) Even weight loss goals were achieved without dieting, and that is LIVING!I hope this story inspired you, too...I'm off to exercise now!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Marcia's Story
Note: My husband had put out a request looking for people who had used Reliv products to help with their training for marathons and here is one response we got. I was so inspired by this story that I got Marcia's permission to share it here. Enjoy!
Labels:
Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment