Friday, February 25, 2011

Laura's Story

I began taking Reliv products in August of 2010.  Prior to taking them I had been trying to regulate my thyroid medicine as I had switched over from synthetic meds to natural thyroid medication.  The process had not gone well and by August I was feeling very tired, lethargic and had no drive or motivation.  I also was experiencing very annoying brain fog and short-term memory problems (you know, the "why did I come into this room" syndrome).

I began on the basic products and within two weeks began to notice that I was perking up.  In fact, I hadn't felt that good in years.  We were still messing around with my medicine and I had jumped into Reliv with both feet, so within about a month, I was feeling very nauseous and I went into the toxic range with my dosage of thyroid medication.  In order to get my body back into a regulated mode, I stopped everything and started both the Reliv and my medication back up slowly.

This took awhile, but since then I have been feeling great.  My energy is up, my motivation is way up.  I can wake up in the morning and actually get out of bed without that feeling of dread.  I can think clearly, which is really an amazing feeling, and I am remembering a lot more than I used to!

The biggest thing I think Reliv has done for me is to allow my body to get to the point where I can and WANT to exercise.  I have been talking about needing to exercise for years, but haven't had the energy to stick with it.  Since Christmas of 2010 I have been up almost every morning exercising.  This is truly a miracle for me!

I added a shot of 24K to my morning Reliv regime and I have to say that after about a week of taking it every day, I notice an even greater increase in my "staying" power.  It's kind of like adding an extra engine to your train.  I just feel like I can plunge through the day with even greater stamina.  It is not a hyper feeling by any means, just a nice, steady energy.


Do I like the taste?  NO, I don't, but the way I look at it is that each shake takes me approximately 30 seconds to drink.  That's one minute of my day in total and the trade off for how much better I feel is worth the one minute of dislike.  I am so thankful to God that we were introduced to these products.  They truly have allowed my body to heal itself and to start to be the body I need it to be! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment