Since 24K is such a new product, it is going to take awhile before we really get to see the long-term benefits of taking this product. It is interesting to see what people are reporting so far.
I have been taking the 24K for almost a week now and I can say that it has definitely made me feel balanced and solid. I've taken it under a variety of circumstances and have had more stamina.
My husband says that it makes his workouts easier and he has the stamina to go longer. He also hasn't wanted to drink as much coffee as usual!
My college-aged daughter just took her first big bottle back to school with her. She's planning on taking it before her geology class and hoping it helps her to focus more (aka stay awake :) during class!
Other people have been reporting a decrease in caffeine consumption, a decrease in wanting to eat all the time and one person reported a decrease in his desire for alcohol!
I have to believe that with the list of incredible ingredients in this product we are going to see some amazing things happening as people begin to take this long-term.
No comments:
Post a Comment